This company is owned by Sukhpal Sran (AKA Paul).

So Paul comes to my property to give me an estimate for doing foundation work for fence work. He quotes me $3500 to do this. I show him another area that needs additional work and some trees that need to be up-rooted and re-planted in another spot. He tells me he can complete the total work in $5000. I tell him the price is too steep and if he can include some other work in that price. He looks at the additional work and tells us that it will be $4000 extra. We tell him to not worry about that and just do the original work (price is still at $5000).

So by the end of his work is invoiced us total of $6100 (he charged us extra $480 for "material" which he did not include in the original quote. His finished his work, trees are not planted put are standing upright in a pile of soil and his taken the money (our mistake, but at this point we dont really want to stress about him). We thought work was dont ok (we dont know anything about this type of work).

Next step, masonary guy shows up and asks who did the foundation work and starts pointing out all the mistake and unprofessional work Paul has done. This is when we start to figure out what all is wrong. So I had asked Paul why the plants are not planted properly and he told me that we should wait 2 weeks and see if the trees survive, then he will plant is properly (uuuhhh why????). So now we find out that he did not up-root the plant. Are you ready for this? What he did was, cut the trees (roots off) and just literally stood the trees up in a pile of soil!!! Who does that? Uhhh SUKHPAL does. Also, the "self proclaimed professional" also poured concreate over the wire that was supposed to be used for the gate motor!!

I've been trying to call him, but no answer. Have left VM, no reply!

We got ripped off to begin with, but cant help it!

This is for others out there! PLEASE DONT USE HIM! HE IS ANYTHING BUT PROFESSIONAL!

Heres the company details

0839764 B.C LTD

Had an Experience with Akal Concrete Pumping?

Comments

I just had bad experience from this guy named Sukhpal Singh Sran.He is no.1 crook in the world.

He always gives the business card named "Akal Concrete Pumping" but his company is numbered company "08397964 BC LTD." We built a house in Richmond and hired this company for concrete work. He charged us $3500 dollars extra for the work which he was supposed to do in the contract (Verbally) agreed. When we raised our voice, he threatened us that he will go to small claim court as we did not pay him anything for his work as we paid him in cash. We warn you, please do not deal with this company or him.

He is east indian sikh, wears turban and have open beard.

From the face and talk, anyone can believe him.Be aware of this.

We are also going through the same problem with this Builder, we'll be reporting him to the Better Business Bureau and seeking legal action.According to the BBB website it shows as follows.

Akal Concrete Pumping Ltd

13124 72nd Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 2N2

Phone number 778-881-0961

Other company builder information 0839764 B.C LTD

According to the city he also has lots at buyer beware this guy is a sham and horrible build quality and craftsmanship.

VERY BAD STAY AWAY.[ 8065 124 St Rezoning from RA to RF to allow subdivision into 7 single family lots.27-Jul-15 Sukhpal S Sran

Surrey, British Columbia, Canada #1073377

I am having issues with this build as we speak, home warranty has stepped in avoid this guy at all costs. Sukhpal Singh Sran is his name and phone number is 778-881-0961 same business number 0839764 B.C LTD AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!